Re: Fw: [tanzeemhumhindustani] Movement against Dowry

Sameer Khan

May 17, 2011, 1:12:54 AM5/17/11
to humsaa...@googlegroups.com, humsa...@googlegroups.com, khaleel ullah, Just..AKS Abdul Kalam Shaik, shakdar in 2007
This is very good thought and hope for the best inshallah

regards

sameer
On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 7:41 PM, Abdulmajeed <maje...@gmail.com> wrote:
as salaam chanbhai,
where is the attachment? i mean the booklet.
rdgs
majeed

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 10:25 AM, shahul hameed <hame...@rediffmail.com> wrote:

Dear Brothers in Islam,
I appreciate the movement against the dowry system which is a social evil and haraam. The young generation minds are changing andmost of themare marrying without dowry and sometimes knowingly or unknowingly taking dowry under pressure from their parents.
The another biggest SOCIAL EVIL is Nikah and Valima dinner. Muslims are wellknown for lavish wedding parties, many muslims whether they are poor or rich spending lot of money of marriage DINNER. I request you toconsider the Lavish wedding dinners and Nikah dinnner in your forum as serious concern.
Lastly, don't forget we are indians and in Indian culture not arabic culture. By the grace of ALLAH, we have negligible percentage of divorces among indian muslims unlike in islamic countries.
With best regrds,
Muhammed Khaja

Jan 31, 2013, 7:58:56 AM1/31/13
to humsa...@googlegroups.com, humsaa...@googlegroups.com, khaleel ullah, Just..AKS Abdul Kalam Shaik, shakdar in 2007