TNT Construction Training Dates March 2020

1 view

TNT Training

Mar 16, 2020, 2:15:19 AM3/16/20
Obviously - Employers and Agencies we will follow all local/state agencies advice on our training offerings.

Fwd: Schedule Subject To Change!

Employers & Agencies: Please note the upcoming Wednesday Forklift Sessions will be at Bud's Warehouse and Friday's at Northeast Church!

The following are the Forklift Training dates for the second half of March 2020:

Wednesday 3/18:  Forklift 1pm at Bud's Warehouse 13280 E. Mississippi Ave Aurora CO 80012
Friday 3/20:           Forklift 1pm at TNT Training Site/Northeast Church 5490 Crown Blvd. Denver 80239

Wednesday 3/25: Forklift 1pm at Bud's Warehouse 13280 E. Mississippi Ave Aurora CO 80012
Friday 3/27:          Forklift 1pm at TNT Training Site/Northeast Church 5490 Crown Blvd. Denver 80239

Saturday 3/28:     CDOT Flagger Training 10am at TNT Training Site/Northeast Church 5490 Crown Blvd. Denver 80239

Forklift: $200 per participant
Flagger:  $75 per participant

Please email over any clients or employees you may have. Stay safe and we'll email any changes to the schedule due to corona virus if necessary.

We are working diligently with Northeast Church and Bud's Warehouse to sterilize all conference room areas and equipment we use.

Thomas C. Trotman, Training Coordinator

T-N-T Construction Training

http://t-n-t-training.com/

720-334-6424