Hi, I'm trying to figure out what the differences are between:
- metacyc_pathways (mp)
- metacyc_pathways_structured (mps)
- metacyc_pathways_structured_filtered (mpsf)
what I think I know:
- (mpsf) is supposed to be pathways with more than 4 quantifiable reactions
- (mp) is supposed to be a manifest of all constituent reactions within the pathway
- (mps) is supposed to be (mp), but structured for minpath, as it contains brackets and rules meant for pathway modelling
- (mps) seems to have more lines than (mp). and more reactions.
What were the purposes of these files?
How were these files made?