New Fall 2005 Journal of Ayn Rand Studies

Chris Matthew Sciabarra

Sep 13, 2005, 10:21:39 AM9/13/05
Today, the Fall 2005 issue of The Journal of Ayn Rand Studies has been
published. It begins our seventh volume, our seventh year.

Here is the Table of Contents:

The Rand Transcript, Revisited - Chris Matthew Sciabarra (PDF available at
this link: http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sciabarra/essays/randt3.htm )

Mimesis and Expression in Ayn Rand?s Theory of Art - Kirsti Minsaas

Langer and Camus: Unexpected Post-Kantian Affinities with Rand?s
Aesthetics - Roger E. Bissell

The Facts of Reality: Logic and History in Objectivist Debates about
Government - Nicholas Dykes

Ayn Rand versus Adam Smith - Robert White

Feser on Nozick - Peter Jaworski

Kant on Faith - Fred Seddon

Seddon on Rand - Kevin Hill

Reference and Necessity: A Rand-Kripke Synthesis - Roderick T. Long

Reply to Ari Armstrong: How to Be a Perceptual Realist - Michael Huemer

Rejoinder to Michael Huemer: Direct Realism and Causation - Ari Armstrong

Abstracts for this issue are available here:
http://www.aynrandstudies.com/jars/v7_n1/7_1toc.asp

Contributor Biographies are available here:
http://www.aynrandstudies.com/jars/v7_n1/7_1bio.asp

Subscription forms are available here:
http://www.aynrandstudies.com/jars/subscribForm.asp

Chris Matthew Sciabarra
Visiting Scholar, NYU Department of Politics
726 Broadway, 7th floor
New York, New York 10003
Dialectics & Liberty Website:
http://www.chrismatthewsciabarra.com