Liberty Stickers

1 view

Jerry

Dec 23, 2008, 3:45:28 PM12/23/08
Click here for Liberty Stickers.
http://www.libertystickers.com/

Here are some of them.

* The answer to 1984 is 1776.
* Nothing conceals tyranny better than elections.
* The Federal Reserve - Looting the US since 1913
* Central banking is evil.
* 535 Congressmen - No balls.
* If guns kill people ... Do pencils misspell words?
* "What good fortune for governments that men do not think." -- Hitler
* Who did your voting machine vote for?
* I VOTED then I PUKED
* "Any unjustified war is mass murder." -- Joe Sobran
* Big government + Big business = War
* "Force always attracts men of low morality." -- Albert Einstein
* SUPPORTING THE WAR IS BETRAYING THE TROOPS
* The "War on Terror" is bullshit.
* Don't Blame Me, I Supported Ron Paul.
* DON'T STEAL - The government hates competition.
* Google Ron Paul
* It Could Have Been Ron.
* You could've supported Ron Paul. Now we're completely fucked.
* Are you sick of this shit yet? VOTE LIBERTARIAN
* I think; therefore I am LIBERTARIAN
* I WON'T VOTE if I can't vote Libertarian
* SCREW THIS - I'm voting Libertarian
* Vote Libertarian for a Change.
* Name one thing government is good at besides lying and murdering
people.
* Repeal the Federal Reserve Act!
* The Constitution: Learn It or Lose It!
* LIBERTY! an entirely new political experience
* "It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes." --
Joseph Stalin
* Keep Your Filthy Federal Hands Off The Internet!
* "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature
is in session." -- Mark Twain
* "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
-- Albert Einstein
* VOTE FRAUD IS TREASON!
* We don't need to be under surveillance, The GOVERNMENT does!
* You are not free.
* You should have stood up when you had a chance.
* A copy of the constitution is free. Freedom isn't.