Camille Paglia

瀏覽次數:31 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jordy Chase

未讀,
2012年6月14日 下午3:38:262012/6/14
收件者:

Nathaniel Branden really enjoyes reading Camille Paglia... can't say I
blame him... She's a very interesting character... Even if you don't agree
with many of her views, she is stimulating and provoctive and thought
provoking...

Paul Robinson

未讀,
2012年6月27日 上午8:32:512012/6/27
收件者:
I wrote in my blog three years ago (March 2009) , "Paglia is not only
wrong, she is mean and cruel wrong" in which in one of her blog
entries in the New York Times where she felt that her disagreement
with something Dick Cavett said gives her the right to drop bombs on
his house. She doesn't say what kind of bombs, but from context and
delivery she basically seemed to be saying she wished she were a
Valkyrie so she could fly over his mansion in the Hamptons and shit
all over it.
http://www.paul-robinson.us/index.php/2009/03/05/paglia_is_not_only_wrong_she_is_mean_and?blog=5

I stand by my statement I made in the above article when I made a
comment about what she said by making a comment of my own to Camile
personally, "When I first heard of you from the 60 Minutes piece on
you, I thought either you were one of the strangest people around, or
possibly one of the most brilliant. Now I know what you really are, a
vicious and spiteful "word that rhymes with 'rich'".
0 則新訊息