[ADMIN] Group is closed

Tim Skirvin

Jul 2, 2012, 6:02:22 PM7/2/12
As of now, humanities.philosophy.objectivism closed.

I have received one request to take the group over in private
email. If you want to take it over, I invite you to talk about it
(civilly!) in news.groups.proposals. If you can reach some level of
consensus is across existing HPO users, I'll be willing to hand the group
over. If not, I'll request that the group be removed in a couple of
weeks.

- Tim Skirvin (tski...@killfile.org)
Moderator, humanities.philosophy.objectivism
--
http://www.killfile.org/~hpo/ humanities.philosophy.objectivism