Parenting without Punishment: Philosophy in Action Radio Tonight

Diana Hsieh

Jun 27, 2012, 11:41:59 AM6/27/12
In tonight's episode of Philosophy in Action Radio, I'll discuss
"Parenting without Punishment" with Jenn Casey, Kelly Elmore, and live
callers.

How can parents set and enforce limits for their children without
punishments or rewards? What are the benefits of that approach? What
are the problems with parenting by punishments and rewards?

* What: Philosophy in Action Advice Radio Show
* Who: Dr. Diana Hsieh with Jenn Casey, Kelly Elmore, and live callers
* When: Wednesday, 27 June 2012 at 6 pm PT / 7 pm MT / 8 pm CT / 9 pm
ET
* Where: http://www.PhilosophyInAction.com/live

If you attend the live show, you can share your experiences and ask
questions by calling the show or via the text chat. If you miss the
live broadcast, you'll find the audio recording of the whole episode,
as well as individual questions, posted to the episode's archive
page:

http://www.philosophyinaction.com/archive/2012-06-27.html

From that page, you can post comments on the questions before or after
the broadcast.

Philosophy in Action Radio broadcasts live every Wednesday evening and
Sunday morning. Take a peek at the Episodes on Tap --
http://www.philosophyinaction.com/upcoming -- for the scoop on upcoming
shows!

In the meantime...

* Connect With Us: http://www.philosophyinaction.com/connect/ -- Keep
informed via our social media, newsletter, RSS feeds, and more.

* Peruse the Advice Radio Archives: http://www.philosophyinaction.com/archive/
-- Listen to past shows and peruse questions by topic.

* Vote on the Queue: http://www.philosophyinaction.com/queue/ -- Submit
and vote on questions for upcoming episodes.

I hope that you'll join us tonight!

-- Diana Hsieh (Ph.D, Philosophy)
http://www.PhilosophyInAction.com