Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

I think we can make something out of this

8 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Nieves Orellana

da leggere,
17 giu 2012, 04:53:5217/06/12
Hi
To start with Let me tell how I managed to find you. I was just surfing through sites and accidentlystumble across ur photos and I thought that it is nothing wrong if I will suggest him to get to know each other, right?)
So I am Nieves and I hope you won't ignore me and tell me your name.)
Since I was first to write I'll tell you a little bit about myself. So, I'm very interesting girl and I'm a person who really enjoys travelling SOOO MUCH that I even ready to take a walk around the the Earth until the moment when I'll meet a man who I'd love for real and stay with him forever. Yeah, you might think that it sounds more like castles in the air, but I really think so.) Alright, I love meeting new interesting people who may tell me lots of interesting live stories that really happened.
So, what kind of man are you? You are cute, can tell it for sure) What r you interesting in? Please, do not ignore me and tell me about yourself.)
I the perfect time to write me back is... let's say... on the next day?))
I am really excited about your answer. Please, write me back.
See ya
0 nuovi messaggi