Barack "The Kenyan" Obama

22 views
Skip to first unread message

Paul Wharton

unread,
Jun 7, 2012, 12:35:32 AM6/7/12
to
Since Barack Hussein Obama wasn't born in America, he should never be
referred to as our President.

Instead, I'd like to start the practice of calling him: Barack "The
Kenyan" Obama. I'll try to remember to include this title when
appropriate in my writing.

Paul Wharton
Objectivist Capitalist Medicine Promoter

Special thanks to Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) for being the fuel of my mind

Paul Robinson

unread,
Jun 27, 2012, 8:45:40 AM6/27/12
to
On Jun 7, 12:35 am, Paul Wharton <paulwhar...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Since Barack Hussein Obama wasn't born in America, he should never be
> referred to as our President.

More Birther lies, as usual. It has been proved conclusively and
beyond a shadow of a doubt and to an absolute certainty he was born in
Hawaii.

Where were your people when he came up to file in each state for re-
election or as a candidate on the Democratic primary election? You
had the opportunity to file an opposition with your state's election
board to prevent him from being placed on the Democratic Primary
ballot, and because it is a local matter, you do have standing to file
such an opposition either with your state elections commission, and
when your opposition is denied, you have standing to sue in court and
prove your claims. None of you nutjobs have done this because there
is adequate evidence to prove you're wrong, then with an actual court
declaring your claims ridiculous and potentially frivolous, you
wouldn't even have the "tinfoil hat" capacity to even make the
argument, like the crackpots who claim the Bush Jr. administration had
something to do with the 9/11 attacks.

How come none of your Birther buddies had a problem with John McCain
running for president when it has been proved conclusively and beyond
a shadow of a doubt and to an absolute certainty he was born outside
of the United States in the Canal Zone?

Let's admit it. You people don't have a problem with where he was
born. You obviously object to the color of his skin. Or maybe
because he's a liberal, but Hillary was just as much a liberal as he
is and I didn't hear anywhere near the kind of vituperativeness toward
that I've heard from the crackpots in the Birther movement toward
Obama, starting from Donald Trump on down to people like you.

----
"Support the morally handicapped. Hire a sociopath."

Charles Bell

unread,
Jun 28, 2012, 6:59:58 AM6/28/12
to
On Jun 27, 8:45 am, Paul Robinson <p...@paul-robinson.us> wrote:
> On Jun 7, 12:35 am, Paul Wharton <paulwhar...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Since Barack Hussein Obama wasn't born in America, he should never be
> > referred to as our President.
>

http://tinyurl.com/cp9mpej

George Soros, the convicted inside trader Wall Street multi-
billionaire, self-admitted Nazi collaborator, and funder of more than
a hundred radical-left extremist organizations and websites, has a new
one.

Their mission? To put pressure on the American Meteorological Society
to coerce its members - that is, the nation's weathermen - to use
their weather forecasts as a platform to promote global warming
alarmism.

They're apparently ticked off that more than 50% of the nation's
meteorologists don't believe in AGW. So they're attempting to coerce
them into "forecasting the facts".

The despicable group uses the politically-charged term "deniers" to
demean those meteorologists who don't tow the party line. This term is
used in an inflammatory fashion by Global Warming Profiteers to subtly
compare scientists that don't agree with them to Holocaust deniers.

The facts as George Soros's money sees them, that is.

Never mind the fact that the nation's weathermen don't believe in
global warming alarmism! What the heck would weathermen know about
the, umm, weather, anyway?

Oh but that's right - weather isn't climate.
Unless they say it is - like tornadoes and hurricanes.
Usually they're just weather.
But when there's a lot of tornadoes, then it's climate.
But when there aren't any bad hurricanes, then it's weather.
Don't try to understand it - it's "sci - ence"!!!

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages