Peter Farey

Marvin Hunt

Sep 3, 2022, 5:29:05 PM9/3/22
Dear Peter, if I may,
I'm writing a book about Marlowe. Could we meet sometime? An American, I can take a flight to London in short order. If you doubt me, just Google and email me. I'm the writer, not the councilman.

John W Kennedy

Sep 4, 2022, 5:07:56 PM9/4/22
On 9/3/22 5:29 PM, Marvin Hunt wrote:
> Dear Peter, if I may,
> I'm writing a book about Marlowe. Could we meet sometime? An American, I can take a flight to London in short order. If you doubt me, just Google and email me. I'm the writer, not the councilman.

I'm afraaid Peter Farey died in 2020.

--
John W. Kennedy
Algernon Burbage, Lord Roderick, Father Martin, Bishop Baldwin,