Connecting the dots

Dim Witte

Sep 7, 2021, 3:02:53 PM9/7/21
Comes to mind, that microwave warfare around the globe is showing up.
Not going to elaborate or make deductions, but there is some evidence
about this.

1. Project HAARP, lokated here in Gakona, Alaska, is a large field of
antennas that discharge microwaves, supposedly into the ionasphere to
skip around the globe. Has been accused by Russia for causing storms
in Cuba, the "Hum," and such. Detractors have mentioned targeting
humans. Can see research on this by Nick Beggich, at
https://www.amazon.com/Angels-Dont-Play-This-Haarp/dp/0964881209

2. Novel by Stanford professor on use of microwave brain washing by
North Korean communists, *The Orphan Master's Son*, revealing how
memory loss, even death can result from machine treatments.

3. Death of U.S. student, Otto Warmbier, resulting after imprisonment
in North Korea and return to U.S. with brain damage.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-northkorea-detainee/u-s-student-held-prisoner-by-north-korea-dies-days-after-release-idUSKBN19A2TW

4. What's called "Havana Syndrome," where U.S. CIA and diplomats have
been targeted with microwaves, resulting in brain damage, memory loss,
etc.; now seeing it around the world.

Seems like electronic warfare to me. All you have to do is connect
the dots to see it. Wondering if President Biden has been zapped.
Maybe time to get out a protective tinfoil hat?

Dim Witte

Sep 8, 2021, 2:46:15 AM9/8/21
Sorry for miss-posting--again. To make up for the mistake, let me add
a note I found about Shakespeare scholarship and connecting the dots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USIrCfHjgOE

Seems to be about the difference between "Shakespere" and
"Shakespeare."