Google Groups gone

bookburn

Dec 19, 2023, 2:10:14 PM12/19/23
No more hlas. Too bad for all the phony posters. For them, I won't even mention alternative programs once used and still available.

marc hanson

Dec 20, 2023, 10:28:10 AM12/20/23
On Tuesday, December 19, 2023 at 2:10:14 PM UTC-5, bookburn wrote:
> No more hlas. Too bad for all the phony posters. For them, I won't even mention alternative programs once used and still available.

yes, this was a group at one time

where do we go? is facebook any good?

marc

bookburn

Dec 27, 2023, 2:58:49 AM12/27/23
Way back when, I used Forte Agent, then got critical about how they handled my account. But I notice they are still up and running with a free trial account for W-10 and 11 a couple months and am considering paying--again--the $15 plus $3 a month for downloads after confirmation. Good news is that they probably still have a wide choice of available groups and a switch allowing named posters to be snipped. Might even try their email service.