15-hour Online Course for learning Basic Sanskrit Grammar

Rahul Dolas

Sep 16, 2016, 4:56:18 PM9/16/16

Even you wish to learn to read and understand Sanskrit?

A lot of Sanskrit students have expressed their interest towards learning Sanskrit in such a way that they will be able to read and understand Sanskrit literature and texts on their own!
Our team at Open Pathshala has come up with a new course that teaches you exactly the same. We call it Sanskrit Foundation Course - A 15-hour course designed for an absolute beginner of the language!

Sanskrit Foundation Course
Starts on Sunday 2nd October at 10am IST

More details - https://openpathshala.com/sanskrit-foundation-course