eternity

1 view

Bill C

Apr 17, 2023, 6:23:37 PM4/17/23
I was reading, and I want to make sure I am understanding this right;
hence I am mentioning it. I can't remember if it's Plato or not, I
believe so. God or the "Demiurge" not being envious wanted to bestow
eternity on his creation but a created thing not being eternal could not
have eternity bestowed on it. So we get "pictures" of eternity. Perhaps
time is what I am describing here. I know this sounds like Upanishads,
or Vedas or something more spiritual but it's classical Greek. DOes
anyone know what I am talking about? Plato or Plotinus? I do not believe
Aristotle. <Shrug>