Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

lepensuer

ungelesen,
19.09.2009, 13:00:0319.09.09
an Huliganov and friends
After a few weeks into my Russian learning voyager I have found that I
need a more “logical” approach to grammar. I am using the The New
Penguin Russian Course for grammar, but it doesn’t seem to follow a
logical approach (from my point of view). Has you Russian learners has
become with same thinking or is just me? Can anyone suggest a grammar
guide to follow? Something like study the rules for nouns, then verbs,
then … etc

Keane Kwok

ungelesen,
20.09.2009, 00:50:3720.09.09
an huli...@googlegroups.com
Go to Gigapedia and search for Schaum's Outline of Russian
Grammar,it's OK even for me who has been learning for 1 year.
But in my point of view,the logic or non-logic grammatical rules of
Russian language,can be generally grasped during the process of
learning.Anyway,a good grammar book is quite important.
Who else has a better choice?
Ведь и в Китае материалов по грамматике русского языка немного...

2009/9/20 lepensuer <arodri...@gmail.com>:

> then ... etc

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor