RL102 Lessons?

Banjolover47

Mar 24, 2010, 12:27:53 PM3/24/10
to Huliganov and friends
I have worked my way through RL102-21, but cannot seem to find any
lessons past that point. Have I in fact caught up to the point of
what is currently available for viewing? If so I will wait patiently
for further lessons to appear, and in the meantime I will review the
lessons from the beginning. Also, I have about 600 words "in the
pipeline" for my Goldlist studies. Many thanks to VDH for creating
these fine lessons for us.

John (Patrick) Curran

Mar 25, 2010, 12:19:13 AM3/25/10
to huli...@googlegroups.com
Banjolover,
I'm there with you, my friend!  That's the last lesson so far.  Good to hear you've got 600
words.  How did the first distilation go?  Were you able to recall 33%?
I just entered word #325 today, and i will be able to begin distillation in a couple of days.

To our teacher:  Many thanks for your additional suggestions regarding the Goldlist methodology!

Viktor D. Huliganov

Mar 25, 2010, 5:52:31 PM3/25/10
to Huliganov and friends
You're welcome. In due course I will make more lessons, but as I
cannot remember what I taught already, I first have to go back and
watch all my existing lessons making notes. I'll make a section on
huliganov.tv with the lessons and some additional things in the blog.

John Patrickovich

Mar 26, 2010, 1:45:49 AM3/26/10
to Huliganov and friends
If it would help you, i made notes as i went along.
To help you remember where you left off....you covered pronouns and
adverbs. You covered 1a and 1b verbs.
Then you went to prepositions and covered those inside the red square,
and then all the locative, genitive and dative and
you were just starting on the instrumental with с(о). Oh, and you
already covered the nominative что за. I think the accusative
was just touched on (those that fell in the red square).
Patrick