What's new in the holy garment factory

Viktor D. Huliganov

Feb 9, 2009, 7:17:34 AM2/9/09
to Huliganov and friends
What I meant to say in the subject header was what's new in the
Huliganov factory, but I'm using voice recognition software!

What the voice recognition software thought I was saying is even more
amusing than what I meant to say so I left it the way it was.

First of all let me thank Ken for all his hard work in getting rid of
the spam. I would never have had the patience to do this. At the least
I could do was to participate more actively than I had been able to in
recent months.

For those of you who are curious when the next lessons are coming out,
the big lesson on the genitive case prepositions needed to me to do
some amendments to the table of prepositions I've produced for these
recent lessons, and I've now done that. You can find the Excel version
as the exclusive to this group in the files section. Enjoy.

All I need to do now is develop a few model sentences and I'll be
ready to do the next lesson so I think by the end of February it will
be ready.

A Canadian lady called Cheryl has asked me some very good questions so
there will be also in the next couple of weeks a video with more
information about the Gold list system.

Looking forward to chatting with many more of you in the coming
months.

Best regards

VIktor

terra incognita

Mar 1, 2009, 10:53:57 PM3/1/09
to huli...@googlegroups.com
This sounds great!

jpbou...@free.fr

Mar 2, 2009, 7:27:34 AM3/2/09
to Huliganov and friends
Mr Huliganov,

I was wondering if you know a speech recognition software for
russian ?

Regards,
JP.

On 9 фев, 13:17, "Viktor D. Huliganov" <jerzy.jakubow...@gmail.com>

kenbank

Mar 17, 2009, 9:04:53 PM3/17/09
to Huliganov and friends
Dorogoi Viktor,

You're welcome. Thank you for doing what you do. Removing the spam
was a small thing compared to your contribution. I look forward to
your next lessons. I have continued to study at my own pace in the
interim and have picked up a study partner to practice with. She is a
native English speaker who shares my esurience for the Ruskie Yazik.
As always I am looking for native Russian speakers in my area, but it
seems that group is somewhat aloof and so far my efforts have been
fruitless. I do have a couple of Russian ex-pat friends though which
is nice. I found a very nice woman, a Polish ex-pat, who works as a
waitress at a local restaurant where my language partner and conduct
our Russian lessons. We had an nice chat about things eastern
European. She is an excellent waitress. People coming into the
restaurant ask to be seated in her section. I have heard them.

Recently, I took a drive up to Sacramento, California. I have heard
there is a large population of Ukrainian ex-pats living there. I was
driving down the street when out of the corner of my eye I spied
Cyrillic text. There to my delight was a little store and
delicatessen specializing in Ukrainian and Russian imported food and
drink items. I spent $40 US on some niceties. I hope to make a video
about it before I eat all the goodies!

Well that's all for now...

Da Svidania!

Kenbank

On 9 фев, 05:17, "Viktor D. Huliganov" <jerzy.jakubow...@gmail.com>

usenetposts

Apr 3, 2009, 9:46:18 AM4/3/09
to Huliganov and friends
Indeed. I enjoyed that video of yours very much.
> > VIktor- Hide quoted text -

usenetposts

Apr 3, 2009, 9:47:35 AM4/3/09
to Huliganov and friends
I don't know if there is a Dragon version for Russian, but I do
believe that the basic software can be translated into new languages a
lot quicker than developing it in the first place, so I should say
it's either there or around the corner. check the Nuance website.

Keane Kwok

Apr 4, 2009, 9:42:36 AM4/4/09
to huli...@googlegroups.com
Oh holy crap...Youtube site was banned now in China...can't see your updates..(tears...)

usenetposts

Apr 6, 2009, 10:55:36 AM4/6/09
to Huliganov and friends

On Apr 4, 3:42 pm, Keane Kwok <guoqi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh holy crap...Youtube site was banned now in China...can't see your
> updates..(tears...)
What? the whole Youtube?

Keane Kwok

Apr 7, 2009, 12:45:40 AM4/7/09
to huli...@googlegroups.com
yeah.
a few days ago it was shortly available but soon became
blank...because of some political issues.
doctor why don't you go on making Russian course?so expecting..

usenetposts

Apr 15, 2009, 10:46:38 AM4/15/09
to Huliganov and friends
I will do so shortly. I had a bit of filmmaker's block on the matter,
but I mean to do a full course.