Submitting articles is a source to get more traffic and free publicity
Many writers are thrashing about with the decision of whether or not to write "for free" - however - unless you are a wealthy, professionally published author - there are many advantages to writing articles and offering them for free publication online.
Writers can truly benefit from submitting their articles to online databases for publishers.
Some of the Advantages of Offering Articles are:
1. You'll make a good name for your website, business, and yourself when you submit articles to internet. Include your contact information when submitting the articles in the article resource box.
2. Others will consider you an expert on the subject of your articles. This will result in your business gaining an even more favorable reputation which will provide you an edge over your competitors and also lot of popularity and profit and yes very important valuable traffic.
3. You could allow e-zine publishers to publish your articles in their free e-books. Since people give them away, your advertising could multiply all over the internet.
4. There is the possibility the e-zine publisher will place your article on their home page. This will provide you with additional revelation if each issue is available on their home page.
5. You will get your article published all over the web when you submit it to an e-zine publisher that has a free content directory on their web site. They'll allow their visitors to republish your article and so you get more visitors and more traffic.
6. There is the potential for you to gain additional exposure if the publisher of the e-zine stores back issues on their website. People may resist subscribing to the e- zine until they read past issues, so don’t stop writting.Write usefull and relevant and yes unique articles.
7. You will obtain gracious advertising. You can use the money you save to advertise your business using other methods. You could, for example, buy ad space in e-zines that don't accept your article submissions and can then submit your articles.
8. You can offer e-zine publishers the opportunity to publish your article submissions within the e-books they offer for free. People tend to share these kinds of books and this could lead to your ads being spread across the whole Web.
In summary, The first, most obvious benefit to you as a writer, is the opportunity to get your work published.
The second reason is FREE PUBLICITY! - Most article databases online allow you to include a "resource box" at the end of your article.
Anil Vij specializes in Internet traffic generation through Articles and Links . For more information on how to increase your traffic by 400%! Visit www.blastarticles.com Today.