Topics for the next meeting

1 view

Jon

Sep 8, 2009, 3:53:35 AM9/8/09
to Vancouver Haskell Programmers Group
Hi everyone,

In announcing this group's second season, I'm taking a poll on what
you all might like to discuss at the next meeting:

http://www.doodle.com/gvam75pinx8264mz

Next week, I'll announce the September meeting and the top voted
topic. Then, at the beginning of the meeting, either I or someone else
will give a short introduction on the topic to get the conversation
going. After that, we can go on to defending our favorite beer, or
whatever. :-)

For the poll, I just picked 10 topics off the top of my head. So,
send me some other suggested Haskell topics and I'll add them in too.

Thanks,
Jon