Gore stitching - crop doesn’t show

Arie de Ruiter

Aug 12, 2021, 8:46:31 AM8/12/21

When I follow the steps in Bruno’s Panotools Wiki tutorial - using Hugin’s expert interface - and set left and right crop (with d,e button unchecked) the result doesn’t show in the Preview. I am not a regular user of the program so I am probably overlooking something obvious.
I hope one of you who has been been more successful can give me advice?

A second question, about the reverse: I should like to stitch sets of gores into equirectangular maps for VR display. I can use Flexify for this but should like to have more control over this process. Can it be done with Hugin (or PTGui Pro)?

Arie de Ruiter, Amsterdam

Arie de Ruiter

Aug 12, 2021, 1:27:09 PM8/12/21
SOLVED
On my Mac Mini M1 everything went as expected. The problem was on my Win10 Pro workstation and after installing a clean current version the problem doesn't show up anymore.
I'll start  a separate conversation for my "reverse" question.

Arie