Vuze Camera 3D 360° VR. Parameters for import and stitching photo

26 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Francesco Sorrentino

ulæst,
1. mar. 2023, 04.48.1401.03.2023
til hugin and other free panoramic software
Hello everyone. I would like to configure Hugin to import photos taken with a Vuze Camera 3D 360° VR. The technical specifications are as follows: Average FOV 360⁰x180⁰ (Full Spherical); Sensors: 8 Sony FHD image sensors imx408. The camera creates 8 photos for each shot. Could anyone help me? Thank you.

T. Modes

ulæst,
1. mar. 2023, 11.47.2501.03.2023
til hugin and other free panoramic software
Could you provide a sample set of images so we can have a look?

Francesco Sorrentino

ulæst,
1. mar. 2023, 13.33.4501.03.2023
til hugin and other free panoramic software
Of course! Due to group size restrictions, I send four photos at a time (eight in total)
HET_0002_4.JPG
HET_0002_2.JPG
HET_0002_3.JPG
HET_0002_1.JPG

Francesco Sorrentino

ulæst,
1. mar. 2023, 13.34.5201.03.2023
til hugin and other free panoramic software
HET_0002_6.JPG
HET_0002_8.JPG
HET_0002_7.JPG
HET_0002_5.JPG

Greg 'groggy' Lehey

ulæst,
3. mar. 2023, 00.33.4603.03.2023
til hugi...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 10:33:44 -0800, Francesco Sorrentino wrote:

> Il giorno mercoled� 1 marzo 2023 alle 17:47:25 UTC+1 T. Modes ha scritto:
>
>> Could you provide a sample set of images so we can have a look?
>
> Of course! Due to group size restrictions, I send four photos at a time
> (eight in total)

OK, I've taken a look at the images. They don't overlap, which is
strange given the nature of the device, so Hugin can't find control
points. What happens if you take another 8 images with the camera
offset by 45�?

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.
Finger groo...@gmail.com for PGP public key.

Francesco Sorrentino

ulæst,
3. mar. 2023, 01.46.0103.03.2023
til hugi...@googlegroups.com
The lenses are positioned to the sides (see attachment). I should try your advice: take two shots, one of which is rotated 45 degrees, to give hugin some reference points. Thank you for the tip.

Unfortunately this product hasn't been updated for about three years by the manufacturer and it's a great disappointment, because the camera is not bad but the app has become unstable with the latest versions of Android.

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
---

Francesco Sorrentino

https://www.twitter.com/zeirus
Vuze-3D-360-Camera.png

Bruno Postle

ulæst,
3. mar. 2023, 02.17.0203.03.2023
til hugin and other free panoramic software
Is this a stereo camera? It seems to be taking two sets of images - Bruno

Francesco Sorrentino

ulæst,
3. mar. 2023, 02.38.4303.03.2023
til hugin and other free panoramic software

I confirm. The camera creates stereo images (referred to as "Anaglyph 3D" in the software)

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
---

Bruno Postle

ulæst,
3. mar. 2023, 03.46.2303.03.2023
til hugin and other free panoramic software
So the camera takes two full panoramas that need to be stitched separately (though for stereo viewing they will need to be aligned with each other somehow). ie. all the left hand images (1, 3, 5 & 7) are stitched together, then all the right hand images (2, 4, 6 & 8) - Bruno

Francesco Sorrentino

ulæst,
3. mar. 2023, 06.12.3603.03.2023
til hugi...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it's like you wrote. In fact, the render of the complete stitching is composed of two panoramas: images 1-3-5-7 above and images 2-4-6-8 below (or vice versa, I don't know).

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
---
Svar alle