Translating lens corrections to DaVinci Resolve

Nick

Jun 6, 2022, 9:46:15 AM6/6/22
Hi, I have been using Hugin for removing lens distortion from still images, and it has been great.

I am a videographer, and sometimes need to perform the same task in video. I use DaVinci Resolve, which has a lens distort feature in its Fusion compositing tab.

Sadly though, one must eyeball ones correction. There is no such tool like Hugin has, which calculates lens properties.

So, my question is: Is there a way to translate the lens data generated in Hugin, to work in this other software? Has anyone in this group used Davinci resolve and can recommend an appropriate workflow?
Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 12.44.15 AM.png