Follow specific conversation using email?

ChameleonScales

Feb 7, 2024, 6:43:12 AMFeb 7
to Hugin Google Group
I use my mail to post here instead of a Google account. I'm subscribed to the mailing list but I receive emails for all conversations that I'm not a part of and at this point I'm pretty sure I've missed answers to some of my questions because I don't remember the title I gave them and they're drowed in the full list of conversations.

Is there no way to only receive emails from specific conversations?

Erik Krause

Feb 23, 2024, 11:27:59 AMFeb 23
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Am 07.02.24 um 12:42 schrieb 'ChameleonScales' via hugin and other free
panoramic software:

> I use my mail to post here instead of a Google account. I'm subscribed
> to the mailing list but I receive emails for all conversations that I'm
> not a part of and at this point I'm pretty sure I've missed answers to
> some of my questions because I don't remember the title I gave them and
> they're drowed in the full list of conversations.

Just configure your mail reader to show threads instead of single
messages. You can also filter your messages and place all hugin ones
into a separate folder.
--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de

ChameleonScales

May 7, 2024, 5:49:02 AMMay 7
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks but I already do all of that. What I'd like is to not receive mails from conversations I'm not a part of, but I guess that's impossible.

David W. Jones

May 7, 2024, 10:18:22 PMMay 7
to 'ChameleonScales' via hugin and other free panoramic software
On 5/6/24 23:48, 'ChameleonScales' via hugin and other free panoramic software wrote:
Thanks but I already do all of that. What I'd like is to not receive mails from conversations I'm not a part of, but I guess that's impossible.

It would be difficult. How would you find out about conversations that you *might* want to become part of???

--
David W. Jones
gnome...@gmail.com

ChameleonScales

May 14, 2024, 9:09:26 AMMay 14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
How would you find out about conversations that you *might* want to become part of???

I prefer to use that to explore and search topics but not rely on a Google account to write messages.

It seems the only way is to use a Google account to subscribe to conversations.

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
---