How to get enblend compiled with OpenCL support?

David W. Jones

Jun 12, 2021, 6:02:48 PM6/12/21
to hugin-ptx
Hello!

I use the --gpu command line option with enblend 4.2 on Debian. I
decided to turn on verbose output just now while stitching something,
and see a message from enblend telling me that my enblend here was
compiled without OpenCL support. "OpenCL" is what it says, not OpenGL.

How to get enblend with OpenCL support? Ideas?

--
David W. Jones
gnome...@gmail.com

T. Modes

Jun 13, 2021, 3:15:34 AM6/13/21
GnomeNomad schrieb am Sonntag, 13. Juni 2021 um 00:02:48 UTC+2:
How to get enblend with OpenCL support?

Only the development version (default branch) supports OpenCL. This is work in progress and currently it is not faster than the normal version.
It needs to be activated when compiling enblend as described in the Readme.
In the 4.2 releases this code path has been removed and can't be opt in.

David W. Jones

Jun 13, 2021, 4:37:31 AM6/13/21
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Ah. OK, guess I'll wait for the next release. Thanks.