New enblend release?

Joel Cretan

May 28, 2024, 2:53:49 AMMay 28

Hello,

I posted this question on Sourceforge but then realized this mailing list might be a better spot.

I'm interested in using a recent version of enblend that supports bigtiff and OpenCL, so I compiled it from source. But I would like there to be a broader release that my distro could package and everyone else could use. Obviously it's a volunteer FOSS project and the maintainers are busy, so I'm interested in sponsoring some work to get a stable public release made. Is there any mechanism set up for this? Would any of the enblend/enfuse maintainers be available to do this work if some money were available? How much would be required to help them set aside the time?

Thanks all for your work on this project!

Joel