Usability with large #s of pictures

Erik Keever

Jan 12, 2023, 11:13:35 PM1/12/23
to hugin-ptx
Hello all,

I've been using Hugin for years, including for assembly of some extremely large (>100 images, >1G pixel output) images. And there are, suffice it to say, some usability issues that crop up, but I think that most of them could be resolved with some very small changes:

* activate/deactivate properties on all selected images for both geometry and exposure tabs
* ability to drag multiple selected images to reorder in the photos tab

These two things alone would make it ten times less painful to work on large panoramas.

-- Erik

T. Modes

Jan 13, 2023, 10:24:19 AM1/13/23

erik....@gmail.com schrieb am Freitag, 13. Januar 2023 um 05:13:35 UTC+1:
* activate/deactivate properties on all selected images for both geometry and exposure tabs
this is already implemented and works nicely since several versions.

* ability to drag multiple selected images to reorder in the photos tab
this was intentionally not implemented. The problem is when several non-consecutive images are selected how the determine the insertion point when it is dropped between the selected images or when it dropped on one of the selected images.