Problem with bright splodge in panorama from enblend.

26 просмотров

Tommy Hughes

не прочитано,
20 апр. 2023 г., 08:03:0220.04.2023
– hugin and other free panoramic software
Hi, when using enblend, the resulting panoramas have bright splodges. Here is an example where a large brightish patch is visible in the centre left of the image. https://i.imgur.com/Ipv0XKG.jpg

Using built-in, instead of enblend, gets rid of the blotchy brightness. But, this produces it's own problems with seams and hard edges, like the large rectangle in the centre of this image. https://i.imgur.com/wKcd8PO.jpg

Anyone have any tips for investigating these issues?
Thanks

Tommy Hughes

не прочитано,
20 апр. 2023 г., 08:27:3320.04.2023
– hugin and other free panoramic software

My process is to export raws from Darktable with everything disabled, but, lens correction.
Then in hugin:
1: Set Camera Response to Linear
2: Reset User Defined Variable > Color > to one (no correction)
3: CPFind + Celeste
4: Geometric: Positions (y,p,r)
5: Photometric: High Dynamic Range, Fixed Exposure.

Stitcher Tab > Calculate FOV, Optimal Size, Fit Crop
- Panorama Outputs > High Dynamic Range > TIFF
- Processing > Blender: enblend = https://i.imgur.com/Ipv0XKG.jpg
- Processing > Blender: built-in = https://i.imgur.com/wKcd8PO.jpg

T. Modes

не прочитано,
20 апр. 2023 г., 11:29:5420.04.2023
irthoma...@gmail.com schrieb am Donnerstag, 20. April 2023 um 14:27:33 UTC+2:
My process is to export raws from Darktable with everything disabled, but, lens correction.
<snip>
5: Photometric: High Dynamic Range, Fixed Exposure.

This will only optimize vignetting correction. In case of images with a low dynamic range (high key/low key images) this may not result in correct results and may need manual fine-tune. This blurred spot could be the result of an improper vignetting correction.
But when you already corrected this in the raw converter this step may not be necessary.

> Using built-in, instead of enblend, gets rid of the blotchy brightness. But, this produces it's own problems with seams and hard edges
The internal blender has also a second blend mode in case there are remaining seams. This one has to be selected in the blender options.

Tommy Hughes

не прочитано,
20 апр. 2023 г., 15:35:2320.04.2023
– hugin and other free panoramic software

Thanks. Raws are here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zzjVOqO3pnwZu92LdJuUvTYoCOggfRk6?usp=sharing
I am using 10bit rec2020 raws. But I noticed this pano was shot with auto-exposure, and I was using Photometric > High dynamic range, fixed exposure. I wonder if that causes problems?

Monkey

не прочитано,
21 апр. 2023 г., 05:49:2821.04.2023
– hugin and other free panoramic software
Have you tried re-ordering the images? Order matters in enblend.

(And of course you could always try Multiblend ;) )

T. Modes

не прочитано,
21 апр. 2023 г., 10:21:2521.04.2023
irthoma...@gmail.com schrieb am Donnerstag, 20. April 2023 um 21:35:23 UTC+2:

Thanks. Raws are here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zzjVOqO3pnwZu92LdJuUvTYoCOggfRk6?usp=sharing
I am using 10bit rec2020 raws.
Could you provide the already converted TIFF(?) files? This would rule out differences in the raw converting process.
Also please provide your pto file. This would make it easier.

But I noticed this pano was shot with auto-exposure, and I was using Photometric > High dynamic range, fixed exposure. I wonder if that causes problems?
It can be. Auto-exposure in camera with fixed exposure in the photometric optimizer can make problem. It depend how exactly the exposure metadata and camera processing for different exposure time is.

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений