stitch together over .pto in a script or possible other app

OansWinstonHer

Jun 10, 2022, 7:32:45 AM6/10/22
Hello
I have a script that straightens two different images that where taken with fish eye lens. I also have a script that uses enblend to stitch those images together. And there is my question. Can i change the parameters in enblend to make the panorama picture correct. Or is it possible to stitch two images over a .pto with a script. Or is there a other application to stitch together multiple images with a script.
Thanks Winston