Rendering results are different every time

Seungha Yang

May 13, 2021, 5:58:24 AM5/13/21
Hi all,

I'm doing undistortion and crop an image using hugin-tools.
I have a fisheye image and a/b/c parameters.
After setting some parameters to the project file, I render it using nona as below:
> nona -m JPEG_m -v -c -o [output] [.pto]

However, the results of nona rendering are different every time even though I'm using same .pto file.
The difference is very small (almost 1~2 pixel value) and occurs at high-frequency region in image.

Is this a bug? or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for your help.