Just downloaded Hugin and need help!!

29 views
Skip to first unread message

Patrick Ford

unread,
Sep 24, 2026, 10:00:03 AM (12 days ago) Sep 24
to hugin and other free panoramic software
I have the photographic app Affinity which, until this week, has been fine, up to a point. In the last few days, the Panorama function has failed and no amount of installing, reinstalling, updating refreshing, rebooting etc etc, has made any difference. I have contacted Affinity and they have asked for a crash report, which I shall do, but my current question is this:
I have just uploaded Hugin but, despite getting my iMac to drop the security around uploading internet apps, it will not open. It immediately freezes as I click on the advice panel, and in the activity monitor it just says 'Hugin not responding'.This is precisely the same issue I am getting with Affinity, when I click on Panorama function, I get the dreaded rainbow wheel of death. The Force quit report that is generated is completely unintelligible to me.
Can anyone offer any positive advice. I am at my wit's end with this
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages