Crashes after closing the "Tip of the Day" every time

Iván “Entrenador Personal” Cárdenes

Jun 19, 2024, 8:35:05 AM (14 days ago) Jun 19
Good afternoon. First and foremost, I would like to commend you on your outstanding program, which provides high-quality support and is invaluable to many photographers. I am currently using macOS Sonoma 14.5 and have recently installed Hugin. Unfortunately, the application consistently crashes after closing the "Tip of the Day" panel, rendering it unusable. Could you kindly provide any recommendations to resolve this issue? Additionally, is there a previous version of the software that does not encounter this problem? Thank you very much in advance for your assistance. Best regards, Iván Cárdenes

dudek53

Jun 19, 2024, 9:46:51 AM (14 days ago) Jun 19
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
From the mac builds thread.