Every year the same cramp? Set @api-max in hugin's plugin scripts.

Kornel Benko

Aug 10, 2016, 1:55:06 PM8/10/16
This itches ...

See attached, master branch.

Kornel
signature.asc
api-max.patch

T. Modes

Sep 13, 2016, 12:17:07 PM9/13/16

Am Mittwoch, 10. August 2016 19:55:06 UTC+2 schrieb kornel:
This itches ...

See attached, master branch.

All scripts tested? Does all still work? Or only updated the api-max?

Also why skipping several versions?

Kornel Benko

Sep 14, 2016, 11:43:45 AM9/14/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Am Dienstag, 13. September 2016 um 09:17:06, schrieb T. Modes <Thomas...@gmx.de>

> Am Mittwoch, 10. August 2016 19:55:06 UTC+2 schrieb kornel:
> >
> > This itches ...
> >
> > See attached, master branch.
> >

> All scripts tested?

I only test/use woa, it works.

> Does all still work? Or only updated the api-max?

Only updated api-max.

> Also why skipping several versions?

What do you mean?

Kornel
signature.asc

T. Modes

Sep 17, 2016, 10:29:43 AM9/17/16

Am Mittwoch, 14. September 2016 17:43:45 UTC+2 schrieb kornel:
I only test/use woa,  it works.

Then it is reasonable to update for api-max for woa only. When the other scripts are untested, they remain at the current state until someone test them.

> Also why skipping several versions?

What do you mean?

Current version of default branch is 2016.3. But you updated @api-max to 2017.1 (what when in 2017.0 a api breacking change appear?)

I updated woa.

PS: Cite: This itches ...
woa had an api-max from 2015.1. So this was not pressing. Nobody complained in the last 2 years... (nothing with "every year")

Kornel Benko

Sep 17, 2016, 10:43:37 AM9/17/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Am Samstag, 17. September 2016 um 07:29:42, schrieb T. Modes <Thomas...@gmx.de>

> Am Mittwoch, 14. September 2016 17:43:45 UTC+2 schrieb kornel:
> >
> > I only test/use woa, it works.
> >

> Then it is reasonable to update for api-max for woa only. When the other
> scripts are untested, they remain at the current state until someone test
> them.
>
> > Also why skipping several versions?
> >
> > What do you mean?
> >

> Current version of default branch is 2016.3. But you updated @api-max to
> 2017.1 (what when in 2017.0 a api breacking change appear?)
>
> I updated woa.

Thanks.

> PS: Cite: This itches ...
> woa had an api-max from 2015.1. So this was not pressing. Nobody complained
> in the last 2 years... (nothing with "every year")

OK, OK. I changed it locally also at that time but did not complain :(

Kornel
signature.asc