hugin exported tif nor readable in lightroom

Frank Bienewald

Apr 30, 2021, 3:05:23 PM4/30/21
Hi folks, I'm new here. I checked out Hugin panorama editor (2020.0.0.2f576e5d5b4a) today and was quite impressed. One thing is strange to me. After exporting the stitched pano as tif the file is not visible in Win Explorer (Win 10 home, 20H2), not to open in PS (2021), not to import in LR (Classic). But's there!
The only way I found to open it in PS is open it via the Hugin import dialogue, "open in PS". But even after saving the file from PS, as PS .tif the file is still not visible or to import in LR.
Am I doing something wrong without realizing? I'd be happy about a hint! Thanks a lot and best regards, Frank

Frank Bienewald

May 1, 2021, 2:32:55 AM5/1/21
Hi all, it seems not to be a problem anymore. I've tried the whole procedure again with another batch of images and it works. Thanks anyway and best regards, Frank