Failed to build latest hg version: undefined reference to symbol 'LZ4_decompress_safe_continue'

201 wyświetleń

Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh)

nieprzeczytany,
1 lis 2018, 06:42:461.11.2018
do hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I tried to build the latest hg version and I got the following:
[...]
[ 71%] Built target align_image_stack
[ 71%] Linking CXX executable cpfind
/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/cpfind.dir/PanoDetectorLogic.cpp.o: undefined reference to symbol 'LZ4_decompress_safe_continue'
/usr/bin/ld: //lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liblz4.so.1: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
make[2]: *** [src/hugin_cpfind/cpfind/CMakeFiles/cpfind.dir/build.make:206: src/hugin_cpfind/cpfind/cpfind] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1458: src/hugin_cpfind/cpfind/CMakeFiles/cpfind.dir/all] Error 2
[ 71%] Linking CXX shared library libhuginbasewx.so
[...]

I run debian/sid and I've lzy installed.

Any clue / advice ?
Regards

Jean-Luc

Andreas Metzler

nieprzeczytany,
1 lis 2018, 09:46:531.11.2018
do hugi...@googlegroups.com
Add
https://salsa.debian.org/debian-phototools-team/hugin/raw/unstable/debian/patches/20_flann_find_pkg-config.patch

cu And- need to forward this -reas
so grateful to you.'

T. Modes

nieprzeczytany,
1 lis 2018, 13:12:091.11.2018
do hugin and other free panoramic software
Hi Andreas,

Am Donnerstag, 1. November 2018 14:46:53 UTC+1 schrieb Andreas Metzler:
Add
https://salsa.debian.org/debian-phototools-team/hugin/raw/unstable/debian/patches/20_flann_find_pkg-config.patch

Can we use the patch in our repository?

Thomas

Andreas Metzler

nieprzeczytany,
1 lis 2018, 14:51:181.11.2018
do hugi...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I think so.

For the archives a little bit of background:

flann bundles liblz. Flann not only exposes lz4 in its header but also
flann-using packages directly call lz4-functions when using flann
functions. Debian has patched flann to use the system liblz (both
because bundled libraries suck when there is a security update and
because it caused breakage.). Now a package using flann needs to also
link against the system liblz.

When using pkgconfig this just works. Which is what the patch does.

cu Andreas

T. Modes

nieprzeczytany,
1 lis 2018, 15:31:531.11.2018

Am Donnerstag, 1. November 2018 19:51:18 UTC+1 schrieb Andreas Metzler:

> Can we use the patch in our repository?

Yes, I think so.

Thanks for the patch and the explanation.
I committed a slightly modified version so that it works also on Windows.
Please report back if I broke something.

Thomas

Andreas Metzler

nieprzeczytany,
3 lis 2018, 11:35:383.11.2018
do hugi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I can confirm that the comitted version works for me.
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0