Keyboard shortcut for Reset ...

Abri Pix

Jun 17, 2024, 11:52:48 AMJun 17
to Abridged recipients
Hello,
Talking about keyboard shortcuts, is it possible to add  the key R to
Reset positions of images
Can I add the shortcut in settings?

Is it possible to create a macro? For example Ctrl+R to
{
Reset positions
Set projection to Rectilinear
Reset photometric parameters
}

Abri
On Jun 17, 2024, at 09:43, hugi...@googlegroups.com wrote:
wirz <lnw...@posteo.net>: Jun 16 07:20PM

Dear list, especially Thomas,

Since some time in the last few weeks something is broken in the hugin
control points editor panel:

Assuming I have auto-add and auto-finetune turned off, if I ...more
wirz <lnw...@posteo.net>: Jun 16 09:58PM

I quickly had a look what is going on: Commit 8697 introduces the
described behaviour, and more specifically, SetFocus() needs to be
called on mouseEnter. I do, however, not know how to fix this ...more