pan vs. 3D

tom f

Jun 14, 2022, 12:50:50 PM6/14/22
Before I download this software. I'm looking for an application that will take three images from three locations and generate an interactive 3D view of the selected object. Does Hugin have this capability?

RizThon

Jun 15, 2022, 1:28:50 AM6/15/22
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
No. Hugin is more to stitch pictures together to get a bigger picture, eg to create a wide panorama.

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
---

Marius Loots

Jun 15, 2022, 2:17:44 AM6/15/22
Hi

Do a search for free photogrammetry software. There are some really capable options available compared to a few years ago. Just don't expect to get away with few images to get good results.

You need a lot more than for panoramas.

Regards

Marius Loots

Sent on the go, apologies for formatting.

Please refer to http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf
for full details.