Question about the process from a normal image to fisheye image.

Frank_Dz

Mar 4, 2021, 1:37:50 AM3/4/21
Hi~ Thank you for your super great work! It saved my day!

Here I have a question about the process from a normal image to a fisheye image
Given a normal image, how should we set parameters to generate a fisheye photo?
I already know my fisheye camera's setting:
The camera covers a 150 degree (width), 120 degree (height) and 175 degree(diagonal) FOV.
Is this information enough for conversion?

Thanks!
Best,
Frank

mkogoj...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2021, 3:25:05 AM3/4/21
You will need to stitch a few images together; when you load images input the information of the view coverage into the appropriate fields in the popup - this is only in case the popup appears. If it does not the information was probably read from EXIF already.

In the simple interface you will find a Projection tab with a dropdown menu of various image projections. These are your desired projections that the end result will stitch to.
Within, you should find a Fisheye projection. Once the stitching is done the end result should cover 180 by 180 degrees, which is more or less fisheye.

Having said all that I am unsure what you were actually asking about. If you just want to change the shape of an image then I can't help you - I have tried that several times myself and don't know how to do it.