enblend: encountered degenerate image/mask geometry; too high risk of defective seam line

黄禄轩

Sep 14, 2022, 4:08:38 AM9/14/22
related files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gINX1jCQL8wbljy0BeOn7IE1UhbXKhWl?usp=sharing
tried may switch like --no-optimize but still failed.
logs: 202209141455.txt
what should I do

Bruno Postle

Sep 14, 2022, 6:29:34 AM9/14/22
You could try the internal Hugin blender. This doesn't have as many features as enblend, but it should be more stable with this sort of thing.

Also, rearranging the order of photos in the Hugin Photos tab may help. enblend processes images in this order, so the seams will take a different shape.

--
Bruno

黄禄轩

Sep 14, 2022, 7:03:03 AM9/14/22
but I want to use bat script to blend images manually, and i didn't find any other program to blend images in C:\Program Files\Hugin\bin

黄禄轩

Sep 14, 2022, 9:46:11 AM9/14/22
OK... I solve this... by adding "--parameter=black-alpha-mask-check-isolated-points-threshold=2147483647", and it's working well...