Get values of control point distances in scripting

maris

Aug 30, 2021, 9:44:53 AM8/30/21
Hi there,
i have the need to stich a lot of panoramas without GUI, so im using scripts.
CPClean is working really bad for me and still leaves tons of bad control points with huge distances screwing up the panorama.
Is there a way to get the distance values of control points using command line or something? Thanks

maris

Aug 31, 2021, 6:09:00 AM8/31/21
Another fix to my problem would be to select and delete all control points whose error is larger than X, I know how to do it in GUI, but how do I achieve it in a script / command line?