Fwd: Event: The Political Will For Gender-Data In Sub-Saharan Africa

Abdoul Malick TAPSOBA

Jun 20, 2023, 6:35:33 AM6/20/23
to hub-cafdo
fyi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Local Development Research Institute <co...@developlocal.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 10:32 AM
Subject: Event: The Political Will For Gender-Data In Sub-Saharan Africa
To: Tapsoba <malick....@gmail.com>

COMING UP SOON

A Webinar Event: The Political Will For Gender Data In Sub-Saharan Africa.

We are excited to invite you to a webinar on the Political Will for Gender Data in Sub-Saharan Africa. The webinar aims to share the initial findings from our study and provide a platform for participants to contribute their views and suggestions on refining our understanding of the political will for gender data in the region.

Date: Wednesday, 28th June 2023 Time: 4:00 PM EAT (GMT+3)

During the webinar, we will present the key findings and insights derived from our study, focusing on three main areas:

  1. Resource Mobilization for Gender Data:

    • Financial and human resources required for gender data initiatives.
  2. Technical Capacity and Institutional Arrangements for Gender Data:

    • Existing data infrastructure, policies, and legal frameworks.
    • Gender data skills, knowledge, and capacity building.
    • Stakeholder networks and collaborations.
  3. Politics and Power:

    • Formal and informal interactions influencing gender data.
    • Understanding the role of politics and power dynamics.

Objectives of the webinar:

  • Expand on the findings of our research.
  • Consolidate insights gathered from the webinar session and present synthesized recommendations for strengthening political will for gender data in Sub-Saharan Africa.
  • Discuss potential follow-up actions, collaborations, and initiatives to address challenges and promote political will for gender data in Africa.

                                                                   Register Here

You're receiving this email because you opted-in through one of our websites or surveys.

Our mailing address is:
Local Development Research Institute 13th Floor One Padmore Place George Padmore Road Nairobi 00100 Kenya
Prefer to read this on the web? Click here   |  Tired of us? Click here to unsubscribe

--

TAPSOBA MALICK
Digitalization and Innovation expert at Enabel