Head of Africa - OCP

6 visningar

Nnenna Nwakanma

oläst,
27 sep. 2021 16:11:082021-09-27
till hub-cafdo
The Open Contracting Partnership (OCP) is hiring a Head of Africa to lead our Africa portfolio to open up and transform public procurement across the continent.

Public procurement has been on the frontline of the pandemic response: old, slow paper-based systems that reinforce existing vested interests have been found wanting across Africa and are in need of radical reform. This position will lead the charge.

We are looking for a smart, passionate professional who understands the power and promise of public procurement to solve problems and deliver better goods and service to citizens, especially those most in need and most disadvantaged. S/he will be an effective advocate who can make the case for open contracting with the highest level of governments, international organizations and global fora. S/he will be an activator who can foster a community of practitioners across Africa who want to change the status quo of procurement on the continent.

S/he will have experience working with teams of reformers in government to redesign government processes and systems through open data, better civic and business engagement, monitoring, market research or other strategies. S/he will be a powerful advocate who can convince senior leaders in government, civil society, companies or funders to make public purchasing more transparent, effective and fair. S/he will care deeply about building relationships with our growing African communities, documenting and sharing learning.

For more information and to apply, please visit https://open-contracting-partnership.breezy.hr/p/6b54819e5a31.

--
COVID19 is real. The web is your lifeline  #StaySafe
Nnenna Nwakanma |  Chief Web Advocate

Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra