HTTPMR at SF Bay Area Google AppEngine Developers this Wednesday

Peter Dolan

Jul 13, 2008, 3:59:04 PM7/13/08
to httpmr-discuss
Hi All,

I will be delivering a presentation on HTTPMR at the SF Bay Area
Google AppEngine Developers meetup this Wednesday night. See the
Meetup site for details and to RSVP: http://web.meetup.com/116/.

I expect to give an overview of the HTTPMR system, some implementation
details, and spend a significant amount of time discussing the
particular problems encountered, their solutions, and present initial
system performance numbers. I'll post copies of the slide deck on the
Google code site after the presentation.

If you're going to be attending, I'd love to hang out afterward for a
drink or two.

- Peter