Seemingly arbitrary websocket data masked by key

termsrv

Mar 29, 2020, 2:35:09 AM3/29/20
to Fiddler
I'm monitoring nextdoor.com website because of a problem I had with their javascript. I noticed there's a lot of client-to-server data sent over websocket and occasionally some of it appears to be random binary data. For this data Fiddler says something like:

DoneRead:    23:03:43.738
BeginSend:    23:03:43.738
DoneSend:    23:03:43.739

Overall Elapsed:    0:00:00.001

Data masked by key: DA 59 D9 5E

Is there any way I can use Fiddler to decode what is being uploaded to nextdoor via websocket? The book describes payload masking briefly on page 115 but it is unclear to me whether Fiddler offers decoding or how I should handle that. I do not need to modify the data I just want to see what's being sent.
Message has been deleted