How to add column in Fiddler, time of the visit url, who looks at a specific url ....

Алексей Андреев

Dec 6, 2016, 7:43:31 PM12/6/16
to Fiddler
1. As in the main window set to display the time of the visit URL column?
2. If the server with installed Fiddler, people connected on the vpn, then how to display the information in the main window of the program, who looks at a specific url?
3. And how to display the user agent url viewed in the log of the main window of the program?
4. If possible fix URLs of images, videos, banners and so on. That is all that load a page of the website or application?

Eric Lawrence

Dec 7, 2016, 5:19:18 PM12/7/16
to Fiddler
1. You can easily add a column showing the time of the visit. Right-click the column headers, choose Customize Columns, pick the Session Timers collection and add the ClientBeginRequest value.
2. HTTP requests, in general, do not have a general means of carrying the identity of the requesting user. If you're running a central instance of Fiddler, you could have it listen on many different ports (one for each user account pointed at Fiddler) and then show the inbound port as a column, or write script to match the inbound port ID to the user account. This wouldn't be trivial.
3. I'm not sure what you mean by this. You can right-click the column headers, choose Customize Columns, pick the Request Headers collection and add the User-Agent header. Or you could just examine an individual request using the existing HEADERS Inspector.
4. I'm not sure what you mean by "fix URLs." Fiddler's Web Sessions list shows all of the URLs requested by the client (unless you have filters set to hide some requests).

Алексей Андреев

Dec 13, 2016, 5:35:29 AM12/13/16
to Fiddler
Thank you. And how all of this, realize in Linux consol?

Eric Lawrence

Dec 13, 2016, 9:33:39 PM12/13/16
to Fiddler
I'm not really sure what you're asking. Fiddler is a GUI application on both Linux and Windows. You could build a Linux Console application in Mono atop FiddlerCore, but the steps for getting the timing information would be trivial compared to the other work necessary to deliver such an application.

Алексей Андреев

Dec 26, 2016, 12:28:51 AM12/26/16
to Fiddler
I install mono Fiddler, but when i try to launch mono Fiddler.exe, console tell me that this programm not found.

Алексей Андреев

Dec 26, 2016, 12:34:09 AM12/26/16
to Fiddler
My Linux with workable graphic interface.

Eric Lawrence

Dec 28, 2016, 9:14:15 AM12/28/16
to Fiddler
What precisely did you type, and what exactly was the message seen in response?

Алексей Андреев

Jan 4, 2017, 12:48:58 AM1/4/17
to Fiddler
I type mono Fiddler.exe, on response i get about "Fiddler.exe didn't find", I do not remember exactly.

Eric Lawrence

Jan 4, 2017, 11:07:31 AM1/4/17
to Fiddler
Unfortunately, I'll need the exact steps and error messages to help you.