Saving a Comparison Diff File

Gavin Bliksem Williams

Oct 25, 2017, 1:18:23 PM10/25/17
to Fiddler
I am using the Diff.dll in Fiddler to compare files, it is working fine, however I have not found a way to Save the comparison Files in Fiddler, can someone help me?

Thanks

Gavin

Eric Lawrence

Oct 26, 2017, 1:08:13 PM10/26/17
to Fiddler
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Could you perhaps include a screenshot of what you're doing?

Gavin Bliksem Williams

Oct 26, 2017, 1:37:53 PM10/26/17
to Fiddler
Hi Eric, I would like to save this portion of the Diff capture, But when I press Save it only saves the live capture, not the compared Saz files

Capture.JPG

Eric Lawrence

Oct 26, 2017, 1:44:16 PM10/26/17
to Fiddler
Ah. Can you elaborate on what you would expect to happen when you click "Save" on this screen?

Gavin Bliksem Williams

Oct 26, 2017, 1:50:34 PM10/26/17
to Fiddler
I would like it to Save the Diff Portion of the capture

Eric Lawrence

Oct 26, 2017, 2:24:41 PM10/26/17
to Fiddler
You want it to save the Diff Portion of the capture meaning.... (guessing here) you want it to output one SAZ File with all of the sessions in the first box that don't match those in the second box, and all of the sessions in the second box that don't match those in the first box?

Can you help me understand what you'd do with this?

Gavin Bliksem Williams

Oct 26, 2017, 4:42:32 PM10/26/17
to Fiddler
I do assessments of applications, and when I do the first assessment using fiddler, I send a report detailing what needs to be taken out of the report that should not be there, once I get confirmation that the changes have been made I run a new Saz file, and then I compare the 2 saz dukes to see what is different and what is the same, I would then like to save this for records

ALIM MUSARAJ

Dec 19, 2023, 3:34:26 PM12/19/23
to Fiddler
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7405 896213