How To AutoRespond a request with a zip file (Using Fiddler Core)

varun gowtham

May 23, 2016, 3:08:04 PM5/23/16
to Fiddler, Srinivasan Raghuraman

Using Fiddler Core with C# Application, I want to achieve the following ::

If a request URL matches the word "upgrade1.zip" , then i want to AutoRespond it with another zip file (say upgrade2.zip) which is in local path of my computer.

For Example :

If request matches "upgrade1.zip" as in ::

http://somedomain.com/path/upgrade1.zip

then i want to auto respond with "upgrade2.zip" which is in the path ::

C:\Users\Desktop\upgrade2.zip

Please help with the steps!!

Attached a screenshot of the Autorespond condition i want to achieve

AutoRespond.jpg

Eric Lawrence

May 31, 2016, 8:04:43 PM5/31/16
to Fiddler, srinivasan...@gmail.com
Inside OnBeforeRequest:

if (oSession.uriContains("upgrade1.zip"))
{
  Console.Writeline("Found a match...");
   oSession["X-ReplyWithFile"] = "C:\\users\\desktop\\upgrade2.zip";
   return;
}