Can I customize Fiddler's Mark feature?

li jasper

May 28, 2014, 11:19:24 PM5/28/14
to httpf...@googlegroups.com
Hello all. We can mark session as different colors by right clicking(or using ctrl + num ). Can I customize the behavior of this mark feature.
When I mark a session I want to comment this session with a specified string. For example when I mark a session as Red, I want to add
'This is red' to its comment. Thanks!

EricLaw

May 29, 2014, 11:08:27 AM5/29/14
to httpf...@googlegroups.com
This isn't possible today, but it's an interesting request. Can you elaborate on what you'd actually want to use this for (since marking "This is red" would be a bit redundant)?

(If the feature scenario doesn't make sense to add in general, I can help you write a script for this).

thanks!