Can fiddler be used for service virtualization like CA LISA?

poorna J

Jul 4, 2018, 4:05:57 PM7/4/18
to Fiddler

Can fiddler be used for service virtualization like CA LISA?

When I look at the request and response which is sent by third party system to my POS application  I think I can use fiddler and send dummy response to my POS application  instead of receiving it from the actual third-party system. So this means I can use fiddler instead of CA LISA for virtualizing this kind of services? If not what is the difference between CALISA and fiddler? Can you please help me.

EricLaw

Jul 9, 2018, 3:45:16 PM7/9/18
to Fiddler
I'm not sure what a CA LISA is, but Fiddler can return any HTTP/HTTPS response using either its AutoResponder or its script engine.

Jerry Lee Daniel

Dec 18, 2023, 4:22:41 PM12/18/23
to Fiddler
For Crypto Trading Investment Guidelines.
Business Administration
📱 Account Management
💳 Entrepreneurship
📈📉 Binary Options/Bitcoin Expert 💰 Loan
Best in stock marketing and Crypto currency investment.

NOTE: ONLY SERIOUS / ACTIVE TRADER CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+447487588816