how to route my proxy traffic via fiddler

Ajmal khan jamro

Feb 13, 2017, 5:59:24 AM2/13/17
to Fiddler
is it possible to this like one of my softwares uses proxies to send reuests to site and it uses proxies in bulk  but i want to use that proxies and route through fiddler to that site so it dose not gives any ssl or tls errors tell me step by step by if that is possible i know i can use the fiddler as proxy but i dont want my personal proxy to ban i  want to connect those bulk proxies to fiddler and then fiddler routes to site and requests all stuff and return

EricLaw

Feb 15, 2017, 9:39:40 AM2/15/17
to Fiddler
You can go like this:

   [PC] -> [Fiddler] -> [proxy1|proxy2|proxy3]

You cannot go like this:

   [PC] -> [proxy1|proxy2|proxy3] -> Fiddler

It's not clear what specifically you're trying to achieve, or why. If you're getting HTTPS errors, it may mean that your traffic is under attack.